The late Prof. Henry Drummond was staying at the house of a friend whose coachman had imperiled his career more than once by drunkenness. "Do try and speak to him about it," said the lady to Professor Drummond. Driving to the station, Professor Drummond sat beside the coachman. The carriage narrowly escaped collision through the carelessness of another driver. "Didn't I manage that well?" said the coachman to Professor Drummond. "You did, indeed. How was It?" "I understand the horses' mouths exactly and they obey my slightest guidance." Drummond seized the opportunity immediately. "I have only a minute," he said, "but let me ask, Why don't you throw the reins of your life to God, who understands your mouth and is ready and willing to guide you?" The word went home to the coachman's heart. (Text)