Abstract of "The Good Shepherd"
      This modern collage includes a combination of antique lace, rice papers, faux fur, metalic paints and oil paint. It has been exhibited twice and whenever it shows, little ones can't help but rub their hands over it. I love to see their enthusiasm but I'm afraid it won't hold up to it. 
      The sheep remind me of the time I spent at school in England. I love the countryside there, particularly in the Lake District. Although I am an American, England felt like home to me. I seemed to have a familiar connection to the land and people there. Many of my older relatives were from England and I guess the people reminded me of those family members. If you've ever gone to a place and felt as though you should have some agenda for being there, that's how I feel every time I step off a plane in that country.