At one time I gave a Mohammedan a New Testament on condition that he would read it. He was a Turkish official, but he promised that he would do so. I saw him a year later, when he came to me like Nicodemus by night. I said to him, "Have you read the book I gave you?" He replied, "Yes, I have read it through four times, and it gets hold of me every time right here"-- putting his hand upon his heart. "I believe that it is the religion which must ultimately be accepted by the world as the true religion; it seems to me that it is the only religion." He went out and away and he is to-day an official fo the Turkish Government. He is a represenative of a great class in the Mohammedan world who are beginning to have an intelligent knowledge of Christianity.-- James L. Barton, "Student Volunteer Movement"