The answer to this question is T O P I C A L. Articles that are designed to address popular issues and key word phrases are by all means the most popular articles with web masters. However, professionals believe in doing this naturally so that readers don't get suspicious about the content. The articles must appear as though they "suit" the blog. If you have time, visit real newspapers and magazines run by professionals on the web. Take out a years membership with one of them and familiarize yourself with their marketing and writing tactics.


People search the web with key words or phrases most of the time. Seekers rarely search for Jesus intentionally. It is not likely that they will type in the web address of your church or ministry. I've been complaining about this for years now. But to no avail yet. I recently visited a marvelous Christian Broadcast website. They had the best content but I simply could not link to it. Every time I tried to link to an article from my blog the pages would shut down on me and shoot me straight back to a main search page on this site. I could go to the website to read articles there but I could not send any of my visitors to specific articles through my own pages. I literally would have to describe to my readers "how" to access material from this website. Who wants to take the time to read directions about "how" to access articles from a site you don't own or care to visit? My point is, I need to be able to direct traffic to excellent topical materials at the touch of a link. A seeker is not looking to flatter those who intimidate them or who they don't trust to possess unconditional love. Many people avoid Christianity because of negative experiences they have had with Christians in the past. They do not understand that it is Jesus who loves them. All they see is people. People who didn't love them in the past and that these were people somehow connected with a church. Seekers need to be introduced to Christ by key word phrases on the internet or they will be able to avoid finding Him altogether. Blogs are quite beneficial by these means if they are made public.