I wish I could tell you that these yummy cupcakes were what I made for dessert for Easter, but Costco was out of raspberries and I was out of time for errands after Costco!  So I made an meh dessert tonight instead.  Blech.  I hate a lot of work for meh.

Moving on... I made these for a birthday party and they were a hit!  I've been craving more since they disappeared so quickly, so they most likely will be Mother's Day dessert!  Anyway, they're super easy and you should try 'em!

White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
1 box of white cake mix, eggs and oil according to package
1 small cartons of raspberries, rinsed and drained
1 c. (approximately) of white chocolate chips, melted

(yep, that's the ingredients)

I followed the package directions, then added about a cup of melted white chocolate, mixing quickly as it was added.  Then I dumped in a small carton of raspberries and mixed those bad boys in.  This made 6 dozen mini cupcakes, which was about 2 more than a cake mix usually makes for me.  Cook according to directions.

White Chocolate Frosting
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
(1/4 c to 1/2 c) whole milk
2 lbs of powdered sugar
1 c. of melted white chocolate
dash of salt
1 small carton of raspberry

Blend together softened cream cheese and butter, then add powdered sugar and milk in increments to make sure the consistency is right.  Then add melted white chocolate.  If it's too thick, thin with a tiny amount of milk.  Add a dash of salt and blend.  Top with a fresh raspberry!


Dot and Glitta


Linking here:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday: