Pinterest is kind of my new obsession, I can lose all kinds of time on it.  And patriotic pins are running rampant on it!  So I'm sharing a few of my favorite ideas:

Heartbreak kids made this ADORABLE little dress for her daughter and actually makes it look easy!


An Altered State made these "firecrackers" by recovering lifesavers: genius.  I even have left over 4th of july papers from my wreath project...

So I pinned this patriotic printable without even realizing that one of my cute friends was the one to make it!  I sadly don't check her blog as often as I should apparently!  You can print it off from her blog, Wet Donkey.


And I'm not at all sure that I could ever make the following cake, but I like looking at it!  Check it out at Glorious Treats:


This printable is just too cute, and thanks to Copy Cat Crafter, you can download it for free!


Room to Inspire has about the easiest way I've seen to make a fun 4th treat; why don't I think of this stuff???


Don't you wish someone would make you this Americana pie?  I would never undertake it myself but I want it super super bad.  Thanks Woman's Day for making any treat I end up making totally inadequate!



So maybe I can't make the pie, but these tin can windsocks, made by SuperMom, look like a possibility and I love them!