My most recent acquisition, two carved wooden figures

purchased from The Dutch Village in Holland Michigan.



A very old hand-carved cookie mold that I

found in a flee market in Colorado.

There is also a famous cookie mold artisan

whom collectors can visit on the web; his

name is Gene Wilson and his website is here.



A contemporary terracotta cookie stamp

that I purchased in a popular

kitchen ware shop in downtown Kirkwood, Missouri.



Perhaps the oldest cookie mold I own.

This one came from an antique dealer in Colorado.



A relatively new mold made from copper plate and nickel.


One of my favorite past times is collecting cookie molds. Every Christmas either I or my daughters unwrap these and contemplate which cookies will be made for the month of December. I must admit, I've been leaving this Christmas tradition to the girls lately.  They have become remarkable bakers! Perhaps I should not feel so guilty after all? I still, however, collect cookie molds whenever I can afford to. These are only a few from my giant collection.