Mr. Robert E. Speer met a poor blind Christian in Korea whose only knowledge of the word of God had come through the kindnesses of his friends, when they would read, translating out of a Chinese Bible and giving chapter and verse as they read. His knowledge of the life of Christ was wonderful, and when Mr. Speer asked him what incident he liked best of all the gospel, he said, "I like best the ninth chapter of the Gospel of John, that tells the story of the blind man to whom the Lord restored his sight." Mr. Speer asked the man what he looked forward to most, and he replied "I look forward most to Christ's meeting me at the gate of heaven. I wouldn't dare to go up to see the Father alone, a poor blind man from Korea, but I shall wait at the gate, and He will find me out just as he did that poor blind man in the ninth of John, and He will lead me up to his Father and mine."