The idea came from Jen at Tater Tots and Jello and the tutorial is in her post here. Now we used a glass plate and a glass candle stick and then added a little crepe paper ruffle (because Dot and I just can't seem to get enough of crepe paper these days...would it be weird to dress our kids in it? or is that a little junk in the trunk?)
And what is it about Easter time that makes carrots so endearing? If only I could convince my children....
Did I mention that we have a small love affair with crepe paper right now. I mean who knew that twisting that cheap crinkly paper from birthdays past could amount to a little gem of a flower or a ruffle of color there? I mean seriously people go get some crepe paper if you haven't used it lately!! So once again, our thanks to the Tater Tots genius who thought of turning a lowly dollar store tray and candle stick into a snobbish little tray you really can make for any Holiday!!




We are linking up here:

Tip Junkie handmade projects








HookingupwithHoH
Making




Photobucket
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Photobucket








NightOwlCrafting


Photobucket